In the role of an administration executive, you will be responsible for facilitating access between Maltese economic operators and the Italian market. The following are the job responsibilities:
● Conduct market research to identify potential economic opportunities and business prospects in Malta and Italy
● Develop and maintain relationships with Maltese economic operators and Italian businesses to promote economic cooperation
● Provide administrative support to organize meetings, events, and visits between Maltese and Italian business representatives
● Liaise with government agencies, trade organizations, and other stakeholders to facilitate trade and investment between Malta and Italy
● Analyze economic drivers such as the tourism and hospitality sector to identify areas of collaboration and cooperation between Malta and Italy
● Prepare reports, presentations, and other documents to support economic cooperation efforts between Malta and Italy
● Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of economic activities and partnerships between Malta and Italy
● Assist with translation and interpretation as necessary to facilitate communication between Maltese and Italian business representatives.
Job Reference: YJ769
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.