Within this Registration Support role you would be responsible for supporting the department of Operations and local authorities. Your main responsibilities include:
- Supporting the processing of international protection applications by third country nationals and stateless persons, and follow the tasks as instructed by the Operations Coordinator, in line with the national workflow
- Identifying indicators of vulnerability and exclusion and to flag it in line with national workflow
- Implementing data entry/registration of asylum claims into the national relevant databases
- Handling fingerprints, as part of the registration procedure into the relevant national database
- Managing scanning/archiving documents related to asylum files/ and upload in relevant national databases
- Supporting the daily and long term planning of registrations and interviews and act as focal point and liaison for registrations and overall planning of interviews
- Performing quality control and any coordination, supervision and reporting tasks concerning the implementation of registrations
- Providing regular analytical and statistical reports of provided services and challenges
- Performing any other tasks in the interest of the service, relevant to the specific profile
Education & Experience
- Secondary school level or diploma level of education
- Previous experience in administration or an office environment is required
- Possess good communication skills in English
- Flexible enough to work in a multicultural environment
- Able to work well both individually and in a team
This position is on a 6 month assignment with a possibility of renewal.
This Registration Support job is with a well established international agency based in Malta.
Job Reference Code: JL011
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.