Production Coordinator - Malta
In this position of Production Coordinator - Malta you will be reporting to the and will be performing the following duties amongst others:
- Planning the daily production work;
- Planning the corrugator program and assisting in the production plans and runs;
- Coordinating product deliveries to customers and following sales orders;
- Identifying and attending to faults and carrying out subsequent repair works
- Keeping stock for on-call customers according to agreed stock levels;
- Planning machine downtime for the scheduled preventive maintenance.
Experience & Skills
- You will have a minimum of two years’ experience as a Supervisor or Coordinator;
- You will possess a Diploma (MQF Level 5) level of education;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
- You will be able to work under pressure and to reach deadlines;
- Be a team leader and able to take decisions;
- Competent at multitasking; and be willing to work flexible hours.
- You will have Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Maltese would also be preferred
- Very good organisational skills;
- Stress management and team building skills;
- Be Analytical and mathematical skills.
- Candidates must be currently living in Malta
Job Reference MT 3856/18
Our client is a well established customer-centred company operating within the manufacturing industry.