In the job opportunity of Post Market Surveillance (PMS) Associate, you will be looking after the product safety of internationally launched products, handling documentation according to procedures, assessing regulatory reportability of received complaints and coordinating the investigation and results with multiple stakeholders.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Gathering and assessing complaint information from local organisations / and internal complainants.
- Assessing complaint information to determine regulatory reportability, and coordinate complaint investigations.
- Managing reporting timeline and coordinating investigations with the appropriate departments.
- Preparing and submitting reports ensuring consistency throughout.
- Identifying and escalating safety issues to management.
- Ensuring consistency of EMEA complaint records.
- Maintaining compliance with regulations and procedures, and liaising with local and international Competent Authorities.
- Initiating non-conformance records.
- Prepare complaint closure response.
Education and Experience
You will need:
- A Degree level of education or equivalent
- A strong understanding of quality principles and practices would be an asset
- Excellent level of English - both written and spoken
- Experience in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry would be preferred
- A team player
- Highly organised and can manage their time well
- Able to work in a regulated environment
The role of Post Market Surveillance Associate is with an international pharmaceutical company based in Malta.
Job reference code: KR897
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.