Our Client is currently looking to expand the Payroll Team by recruiting a Payroll Executive. The candidate would have been developing a career in this field and has experience leading teams in the workplace.
- To provide ongoing payroll support to a portfolio of Clients;
- To interact with clients and local authorities for verification of records, engagement and termination forms etc.
Education & Skills
- An A-Level standard of education or higher;
- 1 - 5 years experience in a payroll environment;
- Any payroll related courses or Diplomas will be considered an asset, but are not a requirement;
- The ability to work in or lead a team;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Maltese are essential for this role;
- The ability to prioritize workload and deliver outputs within strict deadlines;
- Proactive and self-sufficient;
- Motivated and capable of building strong relationships.
Our client is an established company providing financial services to both local and international clients.
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.