Logistics and Documentation Clerk
As a Logistics and Documentation Clerk you will assist and support the shipping line managers by preparing and organising all necessary shipping documentation, along with other all related clerical duties. Duties include;
- Issuing/dispatching documents to clients in relation to their cargo
- Assisting in collecting payments against releases
- Issuing credit notes and additional invoices after being checked by Superior.
- Assisting with manifest inputting into the computer system
- Handling Customs Clearance
- Collecting Notice of Arrivals
- Effecting Bank Deposits
- Any other duties connected to the vessel/client cargo documentation and any other office duties that may be required
Skills & Experience
- The chosen candidate will tactful and courteous in handling colleagues and clients.
- You will have good client communication skills, efficiently in person and by telephone.
- Must be willing to perform extra hours when required, even without notice, particularly according to ship schedules.
- The ability to work as a member of a team, under pressure, handle tight deadlines and cope with stress.
- An Excellent command of both written and spoken Maltese & English
- Currently living in Malta
Our client, an established company operating within the Shipping & Logistics industry.
Job Reference - PZ910
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.