Within this Information Provider Support role you would be responsible for providing general administrative support to the department of Operations and local authorities. Your main responsibilities include:
- Interacting daily with international protection applicants in locations indicated by the Operations Coordinator to support the info provision on the asylum procedures, via interpreters, about their rights and obligations, facilitate replies to their questions relation to international protection procedure
- Answering individual queries on the status of asylum application cases, according to the instructions and procedures of the Maltese Office of the Refugee Commissioner
- Ensuring adequate follow-up & monitoring of complex individual queries and communication with the other relevant national authorities
- Consulting regularly all relevant colleagues within the Maltese Office of the Refugee Commissioner to ensure accuracy of the information provided
- Managing groups of applicants in the operating area of the respective Maltese Office of the Refugee Commissioner, ensuring a daily smooth functioning with an efficient entry/exit system
- Collecting, processing and archiving documents submitted by the applicants in relation to their asylum file
- Managing documents/Scan/Archive in line with the national guidelines
- Drafting documents, templates, statistics, minutes and reports
- Drafting regular analytical and statistical reports of provided services and challenges
- Performing any other tasks in the interest of the service, relevant to the specific profile
Education & Experience
- Secondary school level or diploma level of education
- Previous experience in administration or an office environment is required
- Possess good communication skills in English
- Flexible enough to work in a multicultural environment
- Able to work well both individually and in a team
This position is on a 6 month assignment with a possibility of renewal.
This Information Provider Support job is with a well established international agency based in Malta.
Job Reference Code: UM591
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.