Within this Front Office Receptionist position, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring seamless day-to-day operations and act as the first line of contact with visitors
- Answering of incoming calls, screening and directing calls
- Replying to emails and handling incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Printing, filing and scanning of documents
- Scheduling meetings and diverting calls as necessary
- Greeting customers upon arrival and manage any corresponding queries
- Controlling inventory relevant to reception such as postage stamps etc.
- Providing general administrative and clerical support as required
Working hours: Rotating basis (08:15-17:15 and 10:00-19:00 Monday - Friday)
Education & Experience
- This vacancy requires:
- A minimum A’ Level Standard of Education
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English. Knowledge of French will be considered a strong asset.
- Proficiency in IT, including MS Applications
- Currently living in Malta
- Committed and assertive individual, with a hardworking and can-do attitude
- Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Be smart and mature, with a strong work ethic
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Be flexible and willing to do the extra-mile to help the team
This Front Office Receptionist job is with a leading law firm based in Valletta.
Job Reference Code: KB332
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.