Our client is a well-known company which provides flexible workplaces, with products and services to companies in Malta. They are recruiting a Front Office Administrator that will act as the company’s first point of contact and maintain the day to day running of the center. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Greeting new and existing clients and ensuring their needs are met
- Building and maintaining a strong relationship with the clients
- Assisting with KYC and due diligence
- Answering telephone calls and redirecting queries to the correct channels
- Maintaining and replenishing office supplies
- Coordinating office maintenance and housekeeping
Education and Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role is a must
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills. Another language would be considered an asset.
- Basic IT and Finance knowledge
- Positive, enthusiastic and able to adapt to fast-changing situations
- A solutions-oriented and hands-on approach
- A polite and mature attitude
- Excellent telephone and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Have an eye for detail
Working within this company provides you with training opportunities and there is also a potential for growth.
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.