In this position of a Front Office Administrator you will be the first point of contact with clients, as well as, offering a supportive administrative role for the company. Your duties will be as follows:
- You will be greeting visitors to the company’s offices
- You will be dealing with all incoming calls, for the Help Desk, logging on the system the clients needs for support and receiving all deliveries
- You may also assist the HR Department with Travel arrangements
- You will also be responsible for handling various administrative tasks which will include data inputting and logging into the company system.
- Other basic admin duties including basic accountancy work
Education and Experience
- The ideal candidate would have an A’ level standard of education
- Knowledge of Accounts is given priority
- Be able to use Microsoft Office proficiently
- Possession of clean driving license is seen as an asset
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Maltese is a prerequisite.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Eye for detail
- Organised and good at multi-tasking
This job opportunity as a Front Office Administrator is with an established provider of IT security and infrastructure to several companies in Malta and overseas.
Job Reference: IK942
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.