Front Office Administrator
Within this Front Office Administrator position, working on a full-time basis. In this vacancy you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating office activities and handle all front office operations
- Greeting visitors, answering telephone calls in a courteous and friendly manner and diverting calls as necessary
- Managing customer queries and handling correspondence
- Assisting as necessary in other administrative duties.
- This position is from Monday to Friday 8am till 5.30pm
Education & Experience
The vacancy requires:
- A minimum Ordinary level of Education
- Basic knowledge of Accounts such as bookkeeping, invoicing etc
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in both Maltese and English
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Pleasant personality and customer-centric approach to work
- Smart, Polite and Presentable attitude
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
This Front Office Administrator job is with an established and reputable organisation operating in the hospitality industry.
Job Reference Code: FR936
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.