Our client, one of the largest ship registration service providers in Malta, is looking to recruit a Finance Clerk.
- Processing and liaising with clients in relation to invoice related queries;
- Organising and prioritising the issuing of bills;
- Maintaining customer ledgers efficiently;
- Ensuring all applicable deadlines are met;
- Providing quality service to clients;
- Assisting with any other office and accounting duties as may be required.
Experience and Education:
- Minimum A-level standard of education;
- Fluency in Maltese and English is a must;
- Computer literate with an excellent knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications;
- Previous experience in an administration/ secretarial role would be considered an asset.
- Well organised, accurate and able to work under pressure;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Able to work well as part of a team.
Job Reference: LV140
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.