A new job opportunity as an Executive Assistant has arisen. Reporting to the COO you will be responsible to:
- Attend meetings which at times is in lieu of the COO and this includes preparing the agenda, minutes and other necessary materials
- Coordinate specific projects as delegated by the COO from time to time
- Share the office secretarial support of managing the diary, correspondence, filing, coordination of travel plans and coordinating events as required
Education and Experience
- A tertiary level of education in Business is preferred
- 3 to 5 years experience working in a business environment at an Executive level
- Experience in the financial and/or legal aspects of the business will be an asset
- Be a proficient user of MS applications
- A high level of written and communication skills in both English and Maltese.
- Highly organised and methodical individual with an eye for detail
- Able to prioritise multiple tasks seamlessly
The job of an Executive Assistant is with a local renowned well established Group of Companies.
Job Reference Code: MT 6102/17