Within this job of an Executive Assistant you will form part of a small team while reporting directly to the Managing Director, supporting in general and administrative duties. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Supporting with general office duties
- Answering client inquiries over the phone and emails
- Finalising travel arrangements: booking of flights and accommodation, transport, agenda etc...
- Attending meetings and taking action minutes / follow-up actions
- Carrying out PA duties as needed
Education & Experience
- Secretarial Certification or equivalent is needed
- Minimum 2 years experience within an office environment is a major criteria
- Experience within the financial industry is seen as a bonus
- Proficient in Office Application - ECDL certification preferred
- Excellent level of English and German is a must, together with knowledge of Maltese seen as an asset
- Residency in Malta is a must
- Attentive to detail
- Good at organizing and prioritising
- Flexible and a good team player
- Superb communication skills (verbal and written) among the team and among customers
This Executive Assistant position is with an established company within different sectors.
Job Reference: ZK837
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.