Within this Data Administrator position, you will report to the Information Management Manager and shall be responsible for matters in connection to internal and external data collection, and delivery of the statistical reports on an on-going basis. Duties will include;
- Data collection, cleaning, analysis and on-time circulation of reports issued by the Information Management unit
- Conducting Document competency checks
- Responsible for compilation of data from multiple internal and external sources,
- Assist in the formulation, data collection and analysis of surveys
- Supporting in ad-hoc administrative tasks as directed by the Information Manager and/or Chief Officer- Finance & Programme Management.
Education and Experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a must
- First level Diploma in Statistics, Economics or equivalent will be considered an asset
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken
- Knowledge of the laws and regulations governing gaming in Malta shall be considered an asset
- Strong analytical skills and ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Must have initiative, drive and be able to prioritize
Job Reference: RM623
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.