Are you customer orientated, organised and want to join a great team !?
Then this role could be for you.
As a Field Coordinator will be responsible for liaising with third parties and contractors in order to coordinate works required on indoor and outdoor infrastructure
- Coordination and distribution of works to contractors and residents
- Quality control of works performed.
- Liaison with customers, third parties, public entities.
Experience & Skills
- Have an ‘O’ Level standard of education as a minimum.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Have a smart and pleasant disposition towards customers
- Demonstrate verbal and written competence in both English and Maltese
- Be conversant with Microsoft Office applications
- Be self-motivated to reach set targets with minimum supervision
- Possession of technical qualifications will be considered an asset
- Experience in similar positions or on outdoor and indoor network infrastructure would be considered an asset.
- Possess a valid driving licence - As a company car will be provided
- Currently living in Malta
Job Reference - JS929
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.