As an Commercial Officer, you will assume responsibility for different administrative duties that aid the daily business operations of the organisation which are essential to run the company forward as per plan. Reporting to the Commercial Manager, your main responsibilities will include the following:
- General office duties and liaising with other departments for the smooth running of the function
- Assisting in all stages of contract processes: research, preparation, scheduling, compiling etc.
- Organising and attending company events including conferences and events overseas
- Maintaining an updated CRM system
- Overseeing of general marketing activities including, Implementation of campaigns, Management of Company social media pages, Website updates
- Nurturing a strong relationship with suppliers and liaising directly with them
Education and Experience
- Minimum tertiary level of education
- 2 years experience within a similar role is needed, Market research and analysis experience would be preferred
- Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Applications required
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Open to travel
- Experienced in Wordpress CMS
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Organised and a good planner
- Works well under pressure
- Team player
This position of a Commercial Officer is with a commercial air transport company in Malta with growing plans.
Job Reference Code: EL398
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.