Given the current situation, kindly note that we are experiencing some delays from employers in their recruitment plans. Nonetheless, we are carrying on with the process as we are very hopeful that the situation will change in the coming weeks. Should you be interested in this vacancy, we encourage you to apply above.
An Assistant Front Office Manager, who will be reporting directly to the Front Office Manager, will be responsible for:
- Ensuring guests are greeted, correctly checked in and allocated their respective rooms;
- Maintaining customer satisfaction by solving any issues or complaints that they might encounter;
- Ensuring rooms are kept up to standard and the necessary coordination between front office and all other departments is being performed effectively;
- Ensuring that correct and accurate billing and credit procedures are adhered to;
- Ensure that check-ins, check-outs and all procedures throughout customers' stay are done efficiently, and maintaining a smooth process throughout the day-to-day operations;
- Maintaining standards of front office, ensuring cleanliness and tidiness at all times;
- Maintaining high levels of performance throughout, maximising sales and upselling;
- Ensuring that health & safety protocols are followed and adhered to throughout the company, by all staff and personnel.
Education & Experience:
- Experience in the hospitality industry is required;
- Previous experience working in a similar role will be given preference;
- Proficiency in both written and verbal Maltese and English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Attention for detail;
- Outgoing, problem-solving characteristics.
This Assistant Front Office Manager position is within the hospitality industry.
Job Reference Code: RC135
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.