In this Operations Support Administrator job, you will form part of the Project Management team and your main responsibilities will be:
- Assisting the IT infrastructure division in the procurement process, logistics and inventory control
- Handling the subscriptions renewals and managing the company’s inventory
- Coordinating with different internal departments such as the Sales and Projects teams
- Contacting and building relationships with suppliers and clients
Education & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years experience within an office environment
- Experience within a similar administrative or accounting role is given priority
- Possession of Accounts O’ Level Qualification is preferred
- A Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent would be advantageous
- Good command of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, accurate and able to complete tasks within tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in Maltese and English is a must.
This Operations Support Administrator position is with one of the leading providers of IT security and infrastructure to several companies in Malta and overseas.
Job Reference Code: NP125
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.