Within this Administrative Support (temporary) role you would be responsible for providing general administrative and operational support relating to different projects. Your main duties will include:
- Preparing and organising documents for meetings
- Updating databases and checklists for activities
- Liaising with different departments such as Logistics and IT
- Drafting letters and articles, presentations, minutes, emails, background information etc.
- Liaising with different authorities and national contact points to coordinate training
- Liaising with the training department in order to open an online platform and create certificates of attendance for participants accordingly
- Liaising with Travel agencies for travel arrangements of staff
- Updating the budget monitoring files with estimated and real costs for participants
- Preparing evaluation forms, visibility material and agendas
- Calculating and preparing reimbursement forms and sending them to the participants
Education & Experience
- A University Degree in a related field
- Previous experience in administration and NGOs/migration would be preferred
- Able to use electronic office equipment and applications such as Microsoft Office
- Possess very good communication skills in English (any other additional languages would be considered advantageous)
- Must have initiative, drive and able to prioritize
- Able to work well both individually and in a team
This Administrative Support (temporary) job is with a well established international agency based in Malta.
Job Reference Code: XJ359
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.