Within this Administrative Support role you would be responsible for providing general administrative support to the department of Operations and local authorities. Your main responsibilities include:
- Provide day-to-day office management
- Provide general administration and secretarial support
- Assist senior staff in their daily tasks, including with practical support, such as printing, organising files, preparing letters, notes, booking and purchasing tickets, managing missions, etc
- Organise events/meetings and oversee hosting (incl. booking venues, ordering catering, etc.)
- Manage documents; Keep records and manage tools and databases
- Register incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Draft documents, templates, minutes and reports
- Perform logistic arrangements, purchasing, facilities management and maintenance tasks
- Maintain inventory and manage assets in the office
- Provide project assistance/implementation support
- Perform any other tasks in the interest of the service, relevant for the specific profile
Education & Experience
- Secondary school level or diploma level of education
- Previous experience in administration would be preferred
- Possess good communication skills in English
- Flexible enough to work in a multicultural environment
- Able to work well both individually and in a team
This position is on a 6 month assignment with a possibility of renewal.
This Administrative Support job is with a well established international agency based in Malta.
Job Reference Code: TY690
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.