Within this post of an Administrative Assistant, you will be working closely with the Finance and Administration Manager and Business Development Assistant. Your responsibilities will include:
- Exercising control over the CEO's calendar, with authority for time commitments
- Inputting data and keeping of financial, administration and operational records
- Supporting a wide range of duties including preparing confidential documentation and taking and circulating minutes
- Organizing meetings with clients whilst dealing with them in a courteous manner
- Handling administrative and general office duties
- A minimum Diploma or Degree in Commerce, Business or Finance
- Experience within a similar role will be considered a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English and Maltese
- Individual must be computer literate
- Possess great organizational and time-management skills
- Can work on own initiative and within a team
- Excellent communication skills with a great sense of responsibility
Our client is a well-established company focusing on consultancy in building, infrastructure, and environmental fields.
Job reference: RF562
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.