As an Administration Assistant you will form part of a small team while assisting with the day-to-day smooth running of the office, as well as supporting on various administrative projects related to logistics, permits, operations and business development.
Duties will include:
- Preparing of correspondence, emails, reports and other necessary documents
- Maintaining the organisation of office files and confidential records
- Dealing with telephone calls - answering of calls, dealing with enquiries and/or redirecting internally as needed
- Assisting in the ordering of suppliers, consumables and equipment required
- Supporting with the rostering and timesheets of employees
- Aiding in the planning of shipments and permit applications with both local and foreign authorities
- Assisting the Management Team as needed
- Acting as the Office Administrator when required
Education & Experience:
- Previous experience in Administration is a must
- Knowledge of native Maltese is a major requirement.
- Proficiency in English - written and spoken is needed.
- Must be knowledgeable in MS Office applications
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- A team player
- Meticulous, organised with an eye for detail
This Administrative Assistant job is with a highly established local company offering a multitude of services related to the building and construction industry.
Job Reference Code: VM712
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.