As the Administration Executive you will have a supportive role within the organisation related to general administrative duties, basic financial duties and monitoring the smooth daily operation of the office. Main duties are as follows:
- Acting as first point of contact for incoming calls, email enquiries and visitors
- Providing general administrative support duties to Directors and Management
- Managing office diary and other coordination needed for meetings
- Processing of incoming invoices and preparation of payments
- Monitoring of bank accounts - local and international
- Filing - hard copy and electronic
- Travel arrangements - booking of flights, accommodation, preparation of agenda
- Assessing the office procedures and suggest improvements where needed
- Purchasing of office supplies
- Liaising with service providers for maintenance and cleaning needs
- Other ad hoc duties from time to time
Please note: Parking is provided
Education and Experience
- A’ Level of Education is needed as a minimum.
- Secretarial Course considered an asset.
- 3 years minimum experience within an office environment is needed
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Professional level of English is a must: verbal and written
- Native level of Maltese and knowledge of German is given priority.
- Highly organised and detailed oriented person
- Meticulous yet practical individual
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong communication skills at all levels
This Administration Executive job is with an International Company within the financial services based in Central Malta.
Job Reference Code: MD668
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.