Our Client is seeking to recruit an Administration Assistant. This position calls for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual who is able to work independently and is looking to have a mix of duties throughout the day.
The appointee with report directly to the General Manager your role will include the following duties;
- To execute and support various administration functional needs;
- To ensure that the best support is given to the General Manager;
- To assist with daily duties including organisation of general info, queries and phone calls.
- To manage the whole payroll process including the data inputting into payroll software;
- To communicate with employees and assist in any payroll related queries;
- To assist with staff contracts, maintain employee files with all needed information and completed forms;
- To assist with HR functional tasks as necessary;
- To assist in the preparation of documentation of in house training.
Skills & Education
- ‘A’ level standard of education;
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Previous experience in front office, secretarial duties or personal assistant roles will be considered an asset;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software tools (preferably ECDL qualified);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Maltese and English;
- Meticulous, professional with very good organisational skills;
- Smart, outgoing, efficient and able to work on own initiative.
This Administration Assistant job opportunity is with a well established international company operating within the logistics industry.
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.