Within this job, the Administration Assistant will be supporting the HR and Administration Executive in a wide range of activities within the HR Department. Main duties are as follows:
- Supporting with general office duties acting as the main point of contact
- Ordering and distributing of stationary
- Dealing with queries raised by employees and make sure to follow up internally and address within a timely manner
- In charge of uniforms - ordering and distribution to employees.
- Assist with the creation of policies and procedures and relevant documentation
- Support with the recruitment process
- Maintain the HR files up to date + registering of new employees with Jobs Plus
- Negotiate with suppliers on prices and terms of service
- Coordination of meetings
- Other ad hoc duties from time to time
Education and Experience
- 2 years minimum experience within an office environment is needed, preferably in an HR Department
- Secretarial course seen as an asset
- Employment Law Course seen as a plus
- IT Savvy: Microsoft and Google Drive applications
- Professional level of Maltese and English is a must - written and verbal
- Organised and at multi-tasking
- Practical, proactive and good to work under pressure
- Quick learner
- Strong communication skills at all levels
This Administration Assistant (HR Department) job is with a leading local company within the FMCG industry.
Job Reference Code: LQ087
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.