Our Client is currently seeking to recruit an Administration & Accounts Clerk.
- Greeting guests and providing assistance during meetings;
- Liaising with foreign visitors for hotel accommodation and taxi bookings;
- Organising travel arrangements for the Malta team;
- Booking couriers;
- Ordering stationery and all other office supplies;
- Liaising with landlord and office cleaner;
- Collecting post and handing out to the responsible person;
- Filing documents relating to Finance;
- Assisting with employees relocating to Malta;
- Inputting vacation and sick leave in the system;
- Collecting all pre-employment documents from new employees;
- Preparing board packs;
- Processing supplier invoices in the accounting system;
- Preparing and processing payments to suppliers;
- Checking of travel expense reports;
- Reconciling Cash Books;
- Assisting with any other office duties as may be required.
Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of 'O' Level in Accounts;
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft Office and MS Excel;
- Knowledge of Sage Accounting Software;
- You are meticulous, organized with a flexible and practical approach to work;
- You possess good communication skills in Maltese & English;
Our client is an international company operating in the Travel and Leisure industry.
Administrative Jobs & Clerical Jobs in Malta both aim to provide clerical and administrative support to businesses. Jobs in administration and clerical roles include admin, accounts administration, clerk, customer support, front office, office support, personal assistant and secretary roles.