Our Client, a leading company within the FMCG industry is looking for a Treasury Controller to manage the department
- Verifying accuracy and integrity of cash management data being uploaded from the Shops POS
- Reconciling the daily sales, with the cash collected and the cash deposits at the bank on a regular basis.
- Ensuring the timely execution of bank reconciliations so that the bank accounting records are updated and corrected where necessary.
- Prepare on a weekly basis the Group’s cash flow and forecast position.
- Assist the CFO in the Treasury strategy for the Group, including ensuring proper policies, procedures, and controls are in place.
- Manage and execute treasury functions, including transfers between bank accounts to the Central Treasury Account
- Advise management where excessive funds are being left idle
- Chase suppliers for collection of rebates and shelving space debts
- Communicate with Franchised Outlets on the amounts due from re-charges and charge-outs
- Prepare the necessary data on cash flow projections to be presented to the directors for Board Meetings
- Work out the necessary Cash Flow Projections to be included as part of the Business Plan of the company
- Prepare the necessary data for timely submission of the monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Prepare necessary data for the Audit fieldwork in preparation of the Annual Audit
Skill-sets and Requirements
A minimum of two years experience in a Finance Department.
Education & Experience
Advanced Level in Accounting or Diploma in Accounts
Job Reference: OZ747
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.