One of our clients, a growing corporate services firm are currently looking to grow their technology advisory service line and are recruiting for a Technology Advisor. Reporting to the Head of Technology Advisory, this is a supervisory role which is part IT Consultant and part Business Advisor.
- Support the Head of Technology Advisory to define the technology approach including technology scope and execution across an engagement portfolio, working collaboratively and seamlessly with stakeholders such as financial audit teams and clients;
- Coordinating and delivering a portfolio of technology assurance engagements including external audits, gaming audits, privacy audits, IT internal audits and service auditor reports
- Engage with clients to understand the life cycle of data in their operations, assess the relevant security & privacy measures that are in place, determine the applicable privacy & data protection requirements, and define a strategy to help the organization achieve regulatory compliance while minimizing the impact to the business;
- Maintaining communication with clients to manage expectations and ensure that deadlines and quality expectations are met;
- Helping senior management develop the Technology Advisory portfolio, by supporting business development, practice management and thought leadership activities;
- Monitor market developments and keeping up to date with the latest technology and environment practices;
- Support initiatives to embed quality through learning and other activities;
- Support other Technology Advisory propositions;
- Bachelors degree in Management Information Systems, Business Intelligence, or other relevant field required
- Certificate of Internal Auditor ("CIA"), Certified Information System Auditor ("CISA"), or equivalent certifications required
- A minimum of two years experience within a corporate, consulting or technology advisory and assurance firm; or within an environment of internal audit, consulting or risk services as a Technology Subject Matter Expert
- Prior experience performing technology audits within a corporate advisory environment highly desired
- Prior experience performing technology advisory assignments highly desired
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.