A leading client of ours specialising in the iGaming sector is currently looking to onboard a Tax Compliance Officer to join their team of professionals:
- Responsible for the Monitoring, and reviewing of Financial Compliance obligations, and subsequent monitoring in ensuring that appropriate taxes are being reported
- Review of the Companies’ tax declarations on a monthly basis for information related to submission and non-submission of compliance contribution reports
- Preparation of monthly monitoring of revenue categorised into types, and Identification of exceptions in monitoring sheets, and analysis sheets for review
- Assist the Tax Compliance Senior Executive with the updating of the Compliance Risk Matrix
- Handling of Audit and Desktop Reviews whilst reporting findings where necessary
- Participates in focus groups, project teams, group, and section meetings and attends all training sessions as and when requested
- Performing other duties as required whilst ensuring that all deadlines are met in a timely manner, which may require working after normal office hours.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in an Accounting or Finance related role
- Proficiency in the use of accounting systems and other IT systems shall be considered an asset
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Be smart, highly motivated, well presented and with good communication skills, both written and verbal, in English
- Be capable of working within a team, manage multiple engagements and work to demanding deadlines
Education & Experience
A Degree level of education ( this is non-negotiable)
- Annual fitness allowance
- Study leave (40 hours annually) and exam leave
- Flexible working hours and remote/hybrid working as per company policy.
- Free health insurance, and subsidised rate for dependents sharing the same residential address
Job Reference: FP305
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.