One of our clients, an established company providing financial services to both local and international clients, is looking to employ a Tax Manager to join its team of professionals.
- Provide quality tax advice including the drafting of tax reports or review of tax reports prepared by junior members of staff in relation to both domestic and international tax matters.
- Deal with clients and the tax authorities on a daily basis
- Assist with the management of the department and its workload
- Keep abreast with tax developments locally and internationally and contribute to the firm’s Knowledge Base
- Assist with and/or lead potential business development initiatives
- Provide technical training to junior members of staff
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Have 3–5 years of experience in a similar position with considerable exposure to tax advisory work;
- Have experience in Malta’s tax law and its practical implications
- Be knowledgeable about the international tax landscape with a good understanding of EU developments including directives and proposed directives as well as OECD initiatives
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal including an excellent command of the English language
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to manage tasks and time effectively
Education & Experience
Be in possession of a University degree in Accountancy or Law or hold the equivalent of an ACCA qualification, or another relevant tertiary qualification
- Family -Friendly measures
- Health Insurance
- Well-being employee activities
Job Reference: GL694
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.