One of our key clients specialising in the Financial and Advisory sector is currently seeking a Tax Analyst to join their growing team of professionals:
- Prepare and File Tax Returns
- Prepare Quarterly Tax Payments- in relation to provisional taxes.
- Make Recommendations relating to tax breaks, expenses, deductions, and other ways to save on tax payments.
- Stay Updated on Tax Law
- Make Calculations relating to taxes owed, savings gained through deductions, and expenses that affect final tax estimates
- Review tax computations
- Preparation of Tax schedules for Share transfers / Allotments
- Any other tax-related work
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Previous experience in a similar role is a necessity
- Able to work against stringent deadlines and work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably in Maltese
Education & Experience
Mid way through ACCA or fully qualified(ACCA or University of Malta) or MIT qualification
Job Reference: KK535
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.