Our client, a corporate service provider, is currently expanding their team and are looking to employ a Tax Accountant:
- Compiling tax returns and any computations as necessary;
- VAT and Tax refund applications;
- Assisting with ongoing VAT and Tax queries;
- Ensuring that clients meet and adhere to all tax compliance requirements;
- Ensuring deadlines are consistently met;
- Ensuring conformity with International Accounts Standards;
- Advising clients while working with other service lines including Taxation and Advisory on general accounting and financial reporting.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Minimum 3 years' experience doing tax returns and tax computations;
- Ideally should have experience in tax refunds;
- Ideally have worked within the tax department of a Big 4 locally;
- A strong command of verbal and written Maltese and English is a must.
- A high level of technical knowledge.
Education & Experience
- Fully qualified accountant;
- Ideally should have a diploma in taxation;
Job Reference: HO045
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.