Our client is a reputable and well-established audit and advisory firm who are currently looking to recruit Tax Accountant - Senior to join their Tax Service Line.
- Handling technical contributions to tax client engagement and client accounting
- Posting transactions in accounting software and maintaining accounting records
- Preparing management accounts, budgets, and other financial reports
- Manage internal projects for both local and international clients
- General administration of bank accounts
- Develop client relations and assist in the preparation of all necessary reports
Education and Experience:
- A fully qualified accountant or in the final stages of achieving such qualification
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years prior experience working in a Tax Accountant role
- A self-starter
- Proactive approach
- Can work independently and within a team
Job Reference: FN379
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.