One of our clients; an established accountancy firm are looking to recruit a Senior Internal Audit to join their growing team which offers assurance services to a broad range of clients.
- Conduct internal audits, corporate governance reviews and risk assessment projects
- Lead a team during assignments
- Ensure that all work performed is based on a full understanding of the process, controls and risks involved.
- Prepare audit working papers and reports and present these to clients.
- Identify and communicate internal audit issues to clients and recommend relevant solutions
- Review the work of junior members of staff ensuring it is satisfactory
- Assist in the preparation of proposals to clients
Education and Experience:
- A degree in accountancy or a related business field including information technology
- A minimum of two years experience in audit, internal audit or risk management,
- CIA, CISA and/or CPA qualifications would be considered a significant asset
- A strong understanding of risk and controls in various business functions
- Highly analytical
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.