Our Client is seeking to recruit a Senior Fund Accountant to join its team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing Net Asset Value Calculations and the processing of Subscription and Redemption activity for multiple funds including Anti-money Laundering and Compliance Procedures;
- Review and Preparation of Financial Statements compliant with IFRS;
- Liaising with the Funds' Managers, Investors, Bankers, Independent Auditors and Other Service Providers to the Funds;
- Review compliance with company defined checklists, procedures and controls;
- Assist team development by providing guidance, training and mentoring to Fund Accountants, setting their goals and monitoring performance;
- Ensure pre-agreed internal and external deadlines are met consistently;
- Communicate any significant issues that arise to the Operations Manager;
- Establishing a strong relationship with the clients, assisting with day to day requests and responding to their needs;
- Regulatory Reporting.
Skills & Qualifications
- In possession of a University Degree in Accountancy or have attained the ACCA qualification;
- Two years of fund administration related work experience in the local market is a must for this role;
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel and Word;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- A strong interest to learn and develop a strong career in fund administration in Malta.
Remuneration package will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested persons are requested to send an application together with a detailed CV to the Operations Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org. The chosen candidate will be joining
Our Client.is an established local group involved in Asset Management and Pension Schemes Administration.
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.