Senior Fund Accountant
Our Client is seeking to recruit a Senior Fund Accountant to join their team of professionals.
In this Role your Responsibilities will include;
- The accounting of a number of portfolios valuations and financial statements on a timely basis;
- To maintain the underlying accounting records for assigned funds (including domestic offshore, hedge funds, partnerships, etc.);
- To liaise with fund managers, brokers and custodians to communicate information and resolve issues on a timely basis;
- To reconcile brokerage and custodian accounts to underlying records;
- To conform to standard operating procedures;
- To establish excellent client relationships and provide a quality service at all times;
- To assist the external auditors in ensuring the audit function is executed on a timely and efficient basis;
- To perform any additional responsibilities that may be required by the Supervisor in support of the on-going management and development of the function;
- To assist with reviews and to deputise as supervisor as and when needed.
Skills & Education
- A Commerce Degree or Diploma in Financial Accounting;
- At least eighteen months accounting experience ideally with Hedge Fund industry knowledge;
- Proficient in MS Excel;
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Structured and detail oriented;
- Excellent customer service and communication skills;
- Ability to prioritise work and meet strict deadlines;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Our Client is a specialist global provider of outsourced corporate, fund and private client administration, reporting and fiduciary services.
Reference No. : MT 2037/17