Our client an international financial services entity based in Malta is looking to recruit a Senior Financial Accounts for a period of 8 months.
- Preparing the management accounts, financial statements, tax and regulatory returns
- Assistance with treasury management and analysis
- Assisting with intra-group reporting and analysis
- Assisting in the budgeting process, forecasts and financial models
- Assisting with external audits and internal audits
- Additional ad-hoc reporting as requested by management
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous work experience in finance and insurance will be considered to be an asset
- Detailed-oriented and accurate
- Good team player
Education & Experience
In possession of a University Degree in accounting, ACCA qualifications or be in the process to obtain such qualification
Job Reference: JM584
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.