One of our Clients is seeking to recruit a Senior Finance Officer. Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, one will be responsible for:
- Keeping accurate records for daily transactions;
- Processing invoices;
- Recording accounts payable and accounts receivable;
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports;
- Reconciling bank statements;
- Assisting with budget preparation;
- Liaising with external auditors.
Education and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years of previous work experience in a similar role;
- You must be in the initial stages of ACCA.
- Excellent communication skills in Maltese and English;
- Capable of working on own initiative and as part of a team;
- Able to work on own initiative and under minimal supervision.
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.