Our client, a financial services company that offers accounting and audit services, is looking for a Senior Executive Auditor to join their dynamic team.
• Be part of periodic discussions with Management to assist with audit planning and co-ordinate work for the audit team in order to ensure that audits are completed in a timely manner
• Preparing final audit folder and contacting client to meet up for signings
• Review of holding/small audits and eventually even larger audits performed by staff members, prior to Partner's final review
• Review of small audits from start to finish, including, ancillary audit docs and tax preparations
• Keeping up-to-date with latest accounting and auditing developments
• Identifying statutory and regulatory changes in the auditing sector
• Establishing close working relationship with client
• Support and train staff with more complex work
• Assuming a second in command role within the audit team in the absence of Management
Job Reference: EL310
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.