One of our key clients specialising in Fiduciary and Corporate Services is currently seeking a Senior Client Accountant to join their team of professionals:
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Handle book-keeping, preparation of vat returns and tax returns
- Deal with Financial reporting and also preparation of financial statements.
- Reviewing work of junior staff
- Any other ad hoc duties relating to the role that may be required from time to time
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Applicants must be familiar with local laws and regulations
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- A minimum of 3 years working in a similar position
Education & Experience
Must be ACCA qualified, or be in possession of an Accounting degree/qualification
Job Reference: QH575
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.