Our Client a licensed CSP is current seeking to recruit a Senior Client Accountant to join their growing team.
The selected candidate would be responsible for: -
- Accounting with respect to Malta-based companies with international operations;
- VAT return compilation, as required;
- Tax computations and tax returns, as required;
- Drafting of pre-audit Financial Statements and audit liaison
- Interaction with international clients, according to requirements
- Other matters, on a case-by-case basis, according to client requirements.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- (2) years’ relevant experience in an accounting environment
- A good command of the English language is also required.
Education & Experience
Fully qualified through ACCA or is nearing qualification
- Flexible working hours
- Performance bonus
Job Reference: GU554
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.