One of our clients is currently looking to recruit a senior accountant to join their team. The role will focus on client accounting for a portfolio of clients.
- Maintaining accounting records and ensuring they are kept up to date
- Preparation of management accounts, together with applications of VAT returns and recap declarations
- Preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS and GAPSME
- Submission of tax returns and tax refund claim forms
- Preparation and co-ordination of files for the audit
- Cooperation with auditors
Education and Experience:
- Fully qualified accountant
- Previous accounting experience of two to three years within a similar role
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Develop and maintain good relationships with clients and internal departments, ensuring all lines of communication are open
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Able to work on own initiative and be self-motivated, whilst at the same time meeting deadlines
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.