Our client, a small accounting firm is looking for a Senior Auditor. As an Audit Senior, you will be responsible for leading audit engagements for clients in various industries
- Leading audit engagements, including planning, fieldwork, and reporting.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
- Reviewing audit work prepared by the Audit Juniors and provide feedback.
- Ensuring that audit engagements are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Identify and communicate audit issues to clients and recommend solutions.
- Providing training and mentoring to Audit Juniors.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- At least 3 years of experience in auditing local companies
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home option
- Continuous training
Job Reference: RN814
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.