A key client of ours specialising in Accounting, Audit, and Advisory services is currently looking to onboard a Senior Auditor to join their growing team of professionals:
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with the client’s personnel.
- Delivering a service that is of the highest quality to exceed clients’ expectations.
- Keeping with the clients’ and firm’s deadlines.
- Being accountable for audit and assurance engagements from beginning to end.
- Preparing and reviewing Financial Statements in accordance with GAPSME and IFRS.
- Perform other audit and assurance engagements.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- At least 2 years’ experience in a client auditing role
- Have a sound knowledge of GAPSME, IFRS and IAS reporting standards
- Conversant with standard software packages, proficient in MS Excel and be ready to learn company-specific software if required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
Education & Experience
A university degree in accounting or in the final stages of ACCA or ACA
- Private health insurance scheme
- Achievement bonus for employees who further their education in relation to their role
Job Reference: IT423
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.