We are currently representing a growing consultancy firm who are recruiting for a Senior Auditor to join their team. The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified accountant with previous local experience in Audit.
- Carrying out the audit of financial statements and other assurance engagements, including consolidations.
- Drafting of financial statements in accordance with GAPSME and IFRS
- Building good client relationships
- Maintain excellent communication with the audit team
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of 2-3 years of local auditing experience
- Knowledge of IFRS and International Auditing Standards
- Knowledge in the application of CaseWare for Audit engagements would be considered beneficial
- Capable of working well within a team and managing multiple engagements
- Strong communication skills
- Good time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Fluency in English is an essential requirement of the role, candidates with additional fluency in Maltese will be given preference
Education & Experience
Applicants need to be a qualified accountant
Job Reference: TK092
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.