Given the current situation, kindly note that we are experiencing some delays from employers in their recruitment plans. Nonetheless, we are carrying on with the process as we are very hopeful that the situation will change in the coming weeks. Should you be interested in this vacancy, we encourage you to apply
One of our clients are actively recruiting for a Senior Auditor to join their team.
- Complete small audits with minimal supervision
- Oversee the work performed by junior members
- Be familiar and experienced in the use standards and regulations governing the profession (IFRS, GAPSME, ISA, Companies Act)
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with clients and ensure client satisfaction, on both quality and delivery
- Monitor the progress of the engagement team against the plan and alter it when needed
- Effectively utilize advanced capabilities of audit technology tools and other firm standard software to meet engagement objectives and enhance service delivery
- Communicate ideas/opinions and information to the audit team and listen/respond to other team members views
- Foster an efficient, innovative, and team-oriented work environment
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members
- Be conscious of professional liability
- Refer ethical, independence and conflict issues associated with clients and assignments to the Manager
- Demonstrate project management skills and effectively manage their own time across different engagements
- Develop understanding of client industries and identify value added recommendations + ensure being up to date on the continuously changing industries in which the firm’s clients form part of
- Assist manager in reviewing the audit work from planning through to execution and completion stage
Knowledge and Skills:
- Previous experience working in Audit required;
- Qualified accountant or in the final stages of obtaining an ACCA/CIMA/ACA or equivalent qualification;
- Completely fluent in the English language and preferably Maltese;
- Strong communicator and self-motivated;
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team.
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.