An opportunity has become available for a Senior Accounts Executive to join the finance department of one of our clients. The successful applicant will form part of an overall team of four people and report to the Financial Controller, they will be responsible for accounts up to a trial balance level, management accounts preparation and will also assist in the preparation of budgets.
- Month end procedures including management accounts preparation
- Management of the sales and purchase ledger
- Credit control
- Bank reconciliations
- Management reporting
- VAT returns
- Liaising with Auditors
- Assisting in the preparation of budgetary processes, including Variance analysis and KPI assessments
Education and Experience:
- Three years of previous experience within an accounts role
- Candidates should have a relevant degree in accounting and finance OR be actively studying for the ACCA qualification and be at an advanced stage.
- Experience of Shireburn Financial Manager would be considered beneficial
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Fluent in written and spoken Maltese
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Flexible attitude towards work
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently as well as part of a cohesive team
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.