A job opportunity for a Senior Accounts Executive is currently available with a reputable and growing gaming company on the island.
Reporting directly to the CFO, responsibilities include:
- Preparing and posting of journals including accruals and prepayments;
- Performing bank reconciliations;
- Preparing cash flow forecasts;
- Prepare required budgeting and financial reporting;
- Issuing and posting of invoices whilst following up with debtors for outstanding payments;
- Ensuring that daily worksheets are kept up to date and are reconciled;
- Liaising directly with auditors and suppliers;
- Liaise with other management to obtain information required or discuss issues encountered arising from operations;
- Assisting the rest of the accounting team as well as management with any other duties required for the smooth running of the department.
Education & Experience:
- AAT or initial stages of ACCA qualification would be considered a strong asset;
- A minimum of 3 years of previous local accounting experience will be considered a strong asset.
- Flexible approach to work
- Team player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- An organised individual with excellent communication skills in English and Maltese
- Fluency in Italian will be considered an asset
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.