Our client, an international Trading company located in Malta, is looking for a Senior Accountant to joing their team. The chosen candidate will report directly to the CFO, overseeing the finance team in alignment with Group policies and accounting standards.
- Preparation and submission of monthly management reports at both Group consolidation and local trading company levels.
- Creation of Interim release documents and other necessary reports for Company publication.
- Support in the preparation of year-end consolidated financial statements and notes according to IFRS.
- Collaboration with external auditors.
- Continuous collection, analysis, and reporting of ongoing data.
- Assistance in the formulation of the annual budget and rolling forecasts.
- This position is offered on a full-time, indefinite basis.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- The candidate requires to be a Certified Public Accountant and should possess a Master in Accountancy Degree or equivalent (minimum MQF Level 7), or in pursuit of such qualifications
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Experience in consolidation will be considered an asset
- Hybrid Working
- Flexible Working hours
Job Reference: NX678
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.